I have LFTP Installed on my Thecus NAS which I got from:

http://forum.thecus.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=5846

Based on the following I believe there is a bug where the process does not
finish:
‘lftp 4.4.7 has a bug that causes an endless loop when using the mirror
command with sftp. Make sure your version of lftp is higher than 4.4.7.’

https://whatbox.ca/wiki/lftp

I would like to upgrade to your latest version but can’t find a way to do
it on the Thecus NAS stripped down Linux Version.
The uname command gives:

Linux 3.10.47 and BusyBox v1.16.1

I don’t seem to have a package manager is it possible to just replace some
binary files, and if not can you help make a ‘.mod’ file for installation,
not sure how?