HI folks,

thanks for the answer.

I was reading mod_proxy_ftp documentation from apache and it states that it
cannot upload files using ftp commands, only http post.
<http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_proxy_ftp.html#ftpnonget>

Since not only I need to upload files, but also have pause-resume
functionalities, I was wondering if apache was the right choice for the
server side.

Does it make sense? Which web server would be the most appropriated for
communicating with lftp?