On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 09:10:01PM -0800, Steven Dennis wrote:
> I would like to d/l files and folders from a directory on my web server
> that have been put there or modified in the last 24 hours.
>
> I have read the man page and came across the --newer-than option.
>
> "For option --newer-than you can either specify a file or time specification
> like that used by *at*(1) command, e.g. `now-7days' or `week ago'. If you
> specify a file, then modification time of that file will be used."
>
> Can you tell me if this would be correct?

I think "now-1day" or "now-24hours" would be correct.

> lftp open -u user,pass sftp://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX -PXXXX mirror -c --newer-than
> 24hrs /remote/directory/ /local/directory/

Use this:
    lftp -c "pen -u user,pass sftp://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX && mirror -c --newer-than
now-1day /remote/directory/ /local/directory/"
I don't know what you mean by -PXXXX.

> Also can you tell me if there are other time parameters that can be used as
> well as the "grammar" that should be used when putting this together?

Sure. It's all documented in at(1) man page (try "man at"). The grammar is
in /usr/share/doc/at/timespec file.

--
   Alexander.