Hi,

I was mirroring a windows directory (of a remote organization) to a
local linux directory with sftp. A few days ago, mirror command
stopped working:

lftp p...@xxx.x.xxx.122:/> mirror PI PI
mirror: Access failed: No such file or directory, file: /PI
1 error detected

Both remote and local PI directories exist. I can cd to the remote PI
directory and get files from it with no error. I tried a few lftp
versions with the same exact behaviour. Is there a windows "feature"
that I should know of? (remote directory contains less than 2000
files)

TIA

--
Marcelo

"¿No será acaso que esta vida moderna está teniendo más de moderna que
de vida?" (Mafalda)