We are trying to replicate a local server directory structure to an FTP server
- these directories exist on the local server, but do not yet exist on the FTP
server.
I think we are not using the correct combination of slashes at the beginning
and/or end of the "source" and "target."

Following is our current batch file...

#!/bin/bash
set -x

FTPHOST='ourcompany.hostedftp.com'
FTPUSER=ouru...@ourcompany.com
FTPPASS=ftppassword
FTPREMOTEFOLDER=/Servers/TestN01IL01/
FTPLOCALFOLDER=/opt/ftpusers/home
FTPLOGFILE=/home/mysusername/ftp/lftp.log

/usr/local/bin/lftp sftp://$FTPUSER:$FTPPASS@$FTPHOST -e "
lcd $FTPLOCALFOLDER
mirror -R --verbose -no-perms -X * $FTPREMOTEFOLDER $FTPLOCALFOLDER
bye
" >> $FTPLOGFILE

When we run this, we get...
lcd ok, local cwd=/opt/ftpusers/home
mirror: Access failed: /Servers/TestN01IL01: No such file or directory

Even though there is such a directory on the FTP server, and the login user has
full access to it.

Can we use LFTP in this way to create the directory structure on the FTP
server, and, if so, what should our command look like?

Thank you!!

AGS