On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 21:58:17 +0000
Alexander Lukyanov <lav...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think the name of your certificate was recognized as a false value.
> The ssl:verify-certificate setting expacts a boolean value (true,
> false, yes, no, on, off, 1, 0).

Yes, you are right. My fault. Actually the file name started with a
letter 'F'.

But why doesn't ResMgr.cc check boolean values more thoroughly?

I think values should be either the full value or a single letter, and
case-insensitive. For instance: f,F, false and any lower/upper case
combination of 'false'. Something like: ftp.certificate should give an
"Invalid boolean value".

Then specyfing a filename would have given a warning.

What do you think.

--
Manfred