Hi there

I am having some unexplainable behaviour with "mirror --flat --delete" for 4.8.3
My command line is like that

 lftp -e 'mirror --just-print --delete --flat -I "*.dat.gz" /pub/current/plants/embl/ /my_local_folder; bye' -u anonymous:anonymous ftp://ftp.ensemblgenomes.org

When I run it first time, it downloads 545 files, everything is fine.
When I run it second time, it deletes 149 files (of of those 545), which is a complete mystery as why would it do that, those files are present at source...
When I run it third time, it downloads those deleted 149 files.

Is that a bug?

Best regards
Boris