Hi,

I've been using LFTP's "find" command to generate an index of a site.
However, I've noticed that the long list output (-l option) only shows
the file type of directories (letter "d" in the permissions column)
and regular files ("-" character in the permissions column). Other file
types like symlinks or block devices are also indicated by a "-"
character although I would expected those file to be indicated by the
letter "l" resp. "b". Is this correct behaviour of the "find" command?

Verified with LFTP version 4.9.2, 4.8.4, and 4.7.2 (all Linux OS).

Grtz, Arthur