Hello.
I’m patching AAC segments of an HLS playlist one by one. Each segment contains
a ID3V2 PRIV tag (id3v2_priv.com.apple.streaming.transportStreamTimestamp)
which contains the time offset of each segment. I need to both use it and copy
it in the output segment I’m encoding.

For the decoding part no problem, I got it. For the encoding part instead I do
not understand how I am supposed to set the id2v3tag field of the encoder’s
ADTSContext [1], which apparently if set is going to be written in the header.
Any help/hint would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Daniel

[1] https://ffmpeg.org/doxygen/4.0/adtsenc_8c_source.html#l00042