*From: *"Kendrick, Katharine A" <kendric...@state.gov>
*Date: *Tue, 15 May 2012 18:00:20 -0400
*To: *"Kendrick, Katharine A" <kendric...@state.gov>
*Cc: *"Kendrick, Katharine A" <kendric...@state.gov>
*Subject: *Grants opportunity for Internet freedom programs (May 31
deadline)
All,

I’m writing to share a recent grants opportunity from the U.S. State
Department – a solicitation for Statements of Interest for Internet freedom
programs. This builds on our programmatic support for this field over the
last few
years<http://www.humanrights.gov/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/20111214-if-factsheet.pdf>.
See below for more information. We encourage you to share this widely – we
hope to attract a diverse group of applicants and proposals. The deadline
for submissions is May 31, 2012.

Please direct any questions to if...@state.gov, and feel free to ask me any
general questions about our ongoing Internet freedom work (both policy and
programs).

Regards,
Katharine

Katharine Kendrick |  Internet Freedom
Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor |  Multilateral & Global Affairs
U.S. Department of State | (202) 647-1025 |  kendric...@state.gov