Case in point: I received an invitation under the names of five separate organizations I am affiliated with (none of which are OWS related) to fill this out. It originally said real name required, was changed to alias after I objected publicly, but the rest still stands.

http://occupywallst.org/media-survey/

All the crypto and Tor in the world isn't going to help with this.

All the best,

Heather