Greg: This seems to be happening in other lists at Stanford, and so I won't
be worried of a concerted effort against the libtech listserv.  We are
working on it, and I hope that we'll be able to handle it soon.

Vivek

=====
Program on Liberation Technology,
Stanford University
http://liberationtechnology.stanford.edu

C 149 Encina Hall
616 Serra St.
Stanford, CA 94305

Phone: 1-801-784-8357, that is 1-801-S Vivek's!

Blog: http://viveks.info