On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 11:48:38PM +0000, Jacob Appelbaum wrote:
> I'm not clear on most of the Retroshare design. Is there a threat model?

I share this lack of clarity.  One of the things that I perceive as
a significant threat to software like this is "full compromise of
a trusted party's system" because, well, it happens to people
all day every day.  It's not at all clear to me that Retroshare's
authors have taken this into account.  (That doesn't mean that
they haven't: perhaps they have and I just haven't found it yet.)

---rsk