From: Dr. Tusharkanti Dey <dr.tusharkanti...@gmail.com>

Dear All,

I am proposing to set up a ICT based health project in tribal areas with poor
infrastructural facilities with poor cell phone connectivity due to unstable
signal strengths. i have learnt that HAM radio software from HamSphere is
downloadable on android phones.I would like to know whether these android
phones with HAM radio software installed can be used for communication used for
voice communication between health workers themselves and with head quarter
staff. Will it be legally permissible and what technical requirements will be
needed to set up such system. The other alternative of setting up of mobile
signal boosters or long distance WiFi hubs are currently not affordable to our
limited resource organisation

Thanks,
Dr.Tusharkanti Dey