Welcome to what Gilles Deleuze called " les sociétés de contrôle"

https://files.nyu.edu/dnm232/public/deleuze_postcript.pdf

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIus7lm_ZK0

BTW, as you can see, Youtube (also owned by Google) carries a message
decoding it.. Ergo, "they don't care." "It's not you - just your
information!" :-)
Best Regards | Cordiales Saludos | Grato,

Andrés L. Pacheco Sanfuentes
<a...@acm.org>
+1 (817) 271-9619