Rich,

Today a road caravan through Texas starts in El Paso, to promote
immigration reform across the state. A tool like OpenWatch would be
very useful to ensure all activities of the caravan are broadcast, at
least through the Internet, since a lot of the US news media -
especially in Texas - is "allergic" to activist event coverage.

How can we go about making this tool available? I need a quick reply,
there's an internal conference call in less than two hours, and it
would be great if I can tell them something about this.. Ideally a
"channel" would be set up in Openwatch with the hashtag #Texas4CIR

http://www.rightsworkinggroup.org/event/press-conference-announcing-start-texas4cir-caravan

I used it to record the "touch'n'go" stop of the Network Nuns Bus in