Jon Camfield <j...@joncamfield.com> writes:
>Julian - this is an excellent and concise quickstart guide to Android
>security -- have you considered posting it into
>https://github.com/opensafermobile/materials ?  Those materials which
>were posted on the http://safermobile.org/ site (which is now
>offline), but they're beginning to show their age.

You may be interested in the Guardian ROM project, currently under way:

http://shadowdcatconsulting.com/blog/2013/2/13/guardian-rom-secure-android-rom.html

I think it may be behind its originally-planned schedule, as is normal
with such things :-), but I know Kyle Davidson is actively working on
it.

-K