I think it's important that we distinguish between User Interface and
User EXPERIENCE. The less effort it takes for the user to accomplish the
task the better, and IMHO a thoughtful UX helps more here than a "shiny"
UI , though a good UI is a vital component of good UX.

Jerzy Łogiewa wrote:
> Okay great!
>
> So there are some in support to this, how to start?
>
> * Choose 1 project
> * Get author approval
> * Find designer
> * Get estimate
> * Research crowdfund sites
> * Build campaign
Digging the call to action!

> Should we vote this first one? My hand goes up to the Jitsi!
+1 Jitsi!