Le 09 août - 11:48, Nadim Kobeissi a écrit :

> On 2013-08-09, at 11:31 AM, Ali-Reza Anghaie <a...@packetknife.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 4:26 AM, Nadim Kobeissi <na...@nadim.cc> wrote:
> >> For what it's worth, and even though I think it's pretty unlikely that
> >> Cryptocat will receive such an order,
> > *snip*
> >
> > You're right but that should provide little comfort - when they come
> > after the non-business platform libtech to cypherpunk services - they
> > don't use legal orders. It gets much worse. -Ali
>
> Well at least now they know how to shut Cryptocat down :P
>
> NK

One good way to reduce the impact of such an order would be to call for moar
cryptocat instances. Decentralize, spread datalove, <3

https://github.com/cryptocat/cryptocat/wiki/Server-Deployment-Instructions
I think I'm going to try to deploy a cryptocat server in the next days and
see how it goes.

taziden
--
Liberationtech list is public and archives are searchable on Google. Too many