Nadim Kobeissi:
> Jacob has a problem. For years, I have been abused in private and in
> public by Jacob regarding my work on Cryptocat, in ways that are so
> underhanded that if I described them on this list, you would not even
> believe me. He does this to *many projects*. You obviously have no
> idea what I'm talking about, or you wouldn't have sent this email.
> But many do, and they understand. I think Tor needs to very urgently
> stop legitimizing someone like him.

Can you share any references Jacob's wrongdoings? If he does this to
*many projects* it should be easy to come up with a few? I mean
examples, where you were not involved. Generally speaking, I would
advise against making such type of claims without any references.
--
Liberationtech list is public and archives are searchable on Google. Too many