On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 7:53 PM, Collin Anderson
<col...@averysmallbird.com>wrote:

> Alright so on the one hand we're fighting anonymity on the other hand
> we're chucking products out there to protect anonymity on the net.

I've been saying that for years.  Except...backwards.

--
*Note: *I am slowly extricating myself from Gmail. Please change your
address books to: jilliancy...@riseup.net or jill...@eff.org.

US: +1-857-891-4244 | NL: +31-657086088
site:  jilliancyork.com <http://jilliancyork.com/>* | *
twitter: @jilliancyork* *

"We must not be afraid of dreaming the seemingly impossible if we want the
seemingly impossible to become a reality" - *Vaclav Havel*
--
Liberationtech is a public list whose archives are searchable on Google.
Violations of list guidelines will get you moderated: