Nice idea. I would use a trusted timestamp instead of a headline, but
anyway. What do you think, should I do this for torservers.net/onion.to?

http://www.rsync.net/resources/notices/canary.txt

rsync.net will also make available, weekly, a "warrant canary" in the
form of a cryptographically signed message containing the following:

- a declaration that, up to that point, no warrants have been served,
nor have any searches or seizures taken place

- a cut and paste headline from a major news source, establishing date

Special note should be taken if these messages ever cease being updated,
or are removed from this page.
--
Liberationtech is a public list whose archives are searchable on Google.
Violations of list guidelines will get you moderated: