Dear members of the "Liberation Technology",

I contact you as the co-founder of ]ansamb[.
]ansamb[ is a Reunion Island (France) based startup that designed a massively
distributed architecture for content sharing from computer to computer in a
full encrypted, unlimited and free maner.

The first product of ]ansamb[ is Places. Places is an open-source framework
that runs on top of the ]ansamb[ architecture that lets users to create
multiple virtual shared spaces named “places”.

For TechCrunch Disrupt @SFO 2013 (this monday!), Places framework is first
released (the alpha) with two applications for emailing and filesharing. Using
Place by ]ansamb[, a user is able to share an message or its all hard drive
with friends. All private, all secure, all free.

With ]ansamb[ and from now on, filesharing is FREE, UNLIMITED and PRIVATE… as
long as the user have a computer and an Internet connection.

Please visit www.ansamb.com and particularly
http://www.ansamb.com/about-us.html to have a deeper idea of our vision.
A short video that describe Places by ]ansamb[ is available here :
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1388783941351493&l=342686668131697786
You can follow us on Twitter @PlacesByAnsamb and on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/places.ansamb

We will open the alpha test within the next days and hope you to join us to
build the Internet we want to live in!
Best regards

The ]ansamb[ team
--
Liberationtech is a public list whose archives are searchable on Google.
Violations of list guidelines will get you moderated: