On 9/9/13 2:55 PM, Al Billings wrote:
> I suggest your use of the net is well outside the mainstream, even
> amongst security folks. Some of us actually use social networking, for
> example, or don't want ugly, half broken websites simply because we fear
> a JavaScript zero day.

Hi Al, big fan. I use FF with NoScript and Request Policy both
configured to block by default... and open links in session-only Chrome
when I need something that requires that stuff. Not ideal, but it works
for me and it's certainly not about JS zero-days.

Anyway, I'm definitely the only one I know that surfs like that... but I
suspect there are even wilder set-ups represented on this list in
particular.

best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Senior Staff Technologist

--
Liberationtech is a public list whose archives are searchable on Google.
Violations of list guidelines will get you moderated: