Hi Maxim. There was a man-in-the-middle attack against Telegram's
algorithm published back in December:
http://habrahabr.ru/post/206900/ (Russian)

English Google translated:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://habrahabr.ru/post/206900/

If I understand the translation of this link, Telegram gave him
$100,000 for the break:
http://vk.com/wall-52630202_7858 (Russian)

That's an expensive crypto lesson, but apparently Telegram put their
money where their mouth is.