As I suggested once in the past for another project, you could bundle up
all the software in one package, and either run it on dedicated hardware
*and VNC into it* to use it's secure browser, or run it locally in which
case you interact directly with the VM (and it can still have multiple VMs
if a script or other software makes the process entirely automatic). A
dedicated box should support multiple simultaneous VNC users.

- Sent from my phone