Hello Hassan. The PGP encryption feature is used only for outbound email
from Facebook. For example, password reset emails sent to you may be
encrypted.

I think in this case, submitting documentation over TLS is preferable to
attaching it in a PGP-encrypted email both for security and usability. If
it was the case where I could only submit sensitive documents via email or
a shared file system, then PGP would make complete sense.