From: Katy Tripses <katytrip...@studysoupnews.com>

Hi there,

At StudySoup, we're constantly looking for ways to improve the educational
experiences of college students, including finding ways to lighten their
financial burdens.

One way we're doing this is through our scholarship program. We're offering
a $1,000 scholarship to women seeking a career in computer science and/or
computer programming, a field they are highly underrepresented in. The
scholarship will be awarded to a female student who demonstrates a passion
for computer science and is actively seeking opportunities for a meaningful
career in the industry.

We want as many students as possible to apply and need your help to make
that happen! If you know any students that might be eligible for this,
please post our link and encourage them to apply!

Scholarship link: https://studysoup.com/women-in-technology-scholarship

Have a great day!
Katy