Hi Louis,

Do you mean "Don't let perfect get in the way of good"?

We'd all appreciate your feedback now. We still haven't reached out to
anyone to set up the new list and infrastructure, and knowing your
insightful comments you might have something in mind that could change our
current thinking.

That goes for everyone else. We'll keep this week open for your comments.
Please feel free to share them publicly or privately, whatever you prefer.
As of Monday of next week, we'll start implementing.

Thanks,
Yosem (and Gonzalo)