I use the Raspberry Pi as my main source for introducing Networked Information
Systems to current and future librarians in significant part because of the
foundation’s strong central focus on people rather than on technology. It’s
wonderful to hear of this funding to the consortium of which they are a part!
And I highly recommend all of us explore ways to use the Raspberry Pi not only
in education but in a vast array of community-centered DIY creative works.

— Martin

Martin Wolske, Teaching Assistant Professor
School of Information Sciences
The iSchool at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
337 LIS Building, 501 East Daniel Street
Champaign, IL 61821

217-244-8094 (office); 217-244-3302 (fax); 217-840-7434 (mobile)
Google Hangout: martin.wolske; Skype: martinwolske; Blog:
http://martin.wolske.site

On Nov 9, 2018, at 10:55 AM, Phil Shapiro