At a conference I attended last week in DC, I heard the phrase "underestimated
groups" used more often than "underserved groups."

While it's true that many underestimated groups are underserved -- their chief
characteristic is that they are underestimated.

I'm going to try to use the "underestimated" designation more often -- and
reduce my usage of "underserved."

phil

--
Phil Shapiro, pshap...@his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html

"Wisdom begins with wonder." - Socrates
"Learning happens thru gentleness."
"We must reinvent a future free of blinders so that we can choose from real
options." David Suzuki
--
Liberationtech is public & archives are searchable from any major commercial
search engine. Violations of list guidelines will get you moderated: