Bill Gates didn't have a degree, or Thomas Edison, or Henry Ford, or
thousands upon thousands of other people including many presidents.  I
know plenty of absolute morons who have a degree.  Eric Dondero is a
prime example of someone on the virge of being brain dead, but who has
a degree.

--- In Libertarian@yahoogroups.com, "hrearden_hr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Browne doesn't have a degree either. I don't believe that matters.
> Why does a candidate need to be someone who has a college degree?
>
>                  $
>

> --- In Libertarian@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Dondero Rittberg"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > You got the wrong guy buddy.
> >
> > Firstly, last year I personally collected almost 4,000 signatures
> > get the Libertarian Party on the ballot here in Texas.
> >
> > Secondly, one of my best friends happens to be Michigan State
> > Representative Leon Drolet.  You may have heard that Leon helped
> the
> > Michigan LP lower ballot access requirements through his sponsored
> > legislation a couple years ago.
> >
> > I want the LP to succeed.  It's just at this point they've blown
> so
> > many damned opportunities that it's like beating your head against
> > the wall.
> >
> > C'mon!  Michael Badnarik for President?  A guy with no college
> > degree, only a couple years of prior activism with the LP, never
> > held elective office, no claim to fame outside being a semi-
> employed
> > Computer Programmer in Austin, TX.
> >

> > --- In Libertarian@yahoogroups.com, "steven  linnabary"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hulrc88/M=362329.6886306.7839369.3040540/D=groups/S=1705060682:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124859995/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>