do you honestly beleive jihado facsist are going to stop even if the US
did not have an interventionist policy? I dont. until there is a global
caliphet and we all bow to meca they will not end the current war.

any backing off or weakness will just enbolden them.

Vic

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/KlSolB/TM