----- Original Message -----
From: "Deus Ex Machina" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > There is not a single actual libertarian on the face of the earth who
> > supports the war in Iraq without exception.
>
> is there a single person here who think if the US pulls out of iraq that
> the jihado facsist will stop targeting the US?
>
> Vic

It'll probably take a little more than just pulling out of Iraq.

The other Islamic nations where we are "helping" them, such as Kosovo,
Bosnia, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Afghanistan, and probably
others.

Not to mention we would likely have to stop paying another country to occupy
Muslim nation.

Then they might be more amenable to accepting our  ideals such as  free
trade and a free society.

We'll NEVER win them over with brute force.

PEACE
Steven R. Linnabary, Treasurer
Franklin County Libertarian Party
(614) 891-8841
P.O.Box#115;  Blacklick, OH  43004-0115

"When you make peaceful revolution impossible, you make violent revolution
inevitable"  John F. Kennedy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/KlSolB/TM