Okay, I read the article.  I too, am a long-standing member of the
American Legion.

I didn't see anything in the article that indicated that the
American Legion was calling for infringements on American's rights
to freedom of speech.

They "urged fellow Americans," to protest in other ways, but nothing
about legislation to outlaw such activities.

Overall, I'd have to say, as an American Legion Member, I agree with
their stance.  AND I'M A PROUD LIBERTARIAN TOO!!

--- In Libertarian@yahoogroups.com, Marlon Machado <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/KlSolB/TM