I think Eric is probally right Means got 225 votes, Paul got 295 and
needed 293 to not go to a second ballot. Those numbers got me to
thinking on how the LP nominates its presidential canadate. How many
National Lp members  30,000 or 40,000, how many get to go to the
convention 500 to 1,000 maybe? Unless the delgates are actual
representives  by proxy of party members how in the world is that a
representive way to pick someone to run for president?--- In

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/KlSolB/TM