Not so sure Bruce.  I'm hearing her name pop up all over the place
on Libertarian Chat Boards for Prez in 2008.  I don't think the LP
of NY Chair is by himself on this.

Face it Bruce.  You could find yourself in the same Party that will
be running Cindy Sheehan for President and Michael Badnarik for Vice-
President in 2008.

If I were you, I'd skiddadle ASAP.  The LP ship is going down faster
than you can scream "T-I-T-A-N-I-C."

--- In Libertarian@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Cohen

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/KlSolB/TM