----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Dondero Rittberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

So tell me Mr. Moderator, Libertarians are all supposed to be about
Self-defense.  How about putting some money where your mouth is.
Fess up buddy.  If you really do support self-defense than you
wouldn't be calling me a bigot cause I wish to defend myself and my
wife from people WHO HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING IN MY COUNTRY TO BEGIN
WITH AND MOST LIKELY HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD BACK WHERE THEY COME
FROM.

They broke the laws to get into our country.  Why should we expect
them to have followed their own laws in their home countries???
*****

Haven't YOU ever broken the law?  Heck, this is the Bush America!  You can't
even smoke in most bars without breaking a friggin' law!  It doesn't even
matter WHAT you are smoking!

As a matter of fact, ALL of the Founding Fathers were law breakers!

So, I would say, break EVERY LAW that has nothing to do with the initiation
of force and/or fraud, and be a REAL AMERICAN!

Bring the revolution on!

PEACE
Steven R. Linnabary, Treasurer
Franklin County Libertarian Party
(614) 891-8841
P.O.Box#115;  Blacklick, OH  43004-0115

"When you make peaceful revolution impossible, you make violent revolution
inevitable"  John F. Kennedy