My campaign flyers are ready. However, Chris Edes is still
stonewalling, refusing to provide any way that I can send my campaign
materials to the membership.

Therefore, I am asking anybody who is willing to help me distribute my
campaign materials. I will mail them to all the addresses I have
tomorrow morning.

The easiest way would be for anybody who wants to help to tell me
where the nearest Kinko's Copies is, near to where you live or work.
Then I will sent them online to Kinko's and you can pick them up
there.

Would that be OK? Please tell me how many should I send?

I certainly hope that Chris Edes is never again placed in a position
of responsibility with the Libertarian Party.

Sam Sloan

--
Sincerely,
Sam Sloan