Breaking  News: Alexander Snitker has became the first Libertarian Branded
Candidate for  the US Senate to appear on the Florida Ballot.

    WELCOME TO THE REVOLUTION

2010  WILL BE A VERY IMPORTANT YEAR FOR THE
LIBERTARIAN PARTY IN FLORIDA

_http://libertymoneybomb2010.com/#FL_ (http://libertymoneybomb2010.com/#FL)

The  actual Libertarian Party of Florida candidates are:
Alexander Snitker for U.S. Senate _http://www.snitker2010.com_
(http://www.snitker2010.com/)
Thomas Snider for U.S. House, 12th District
_http://www.sniderforcongress.com/_ (http://www.sniderforcongress.com/)
John Wayne Smith for Florida Governor _http://www.johnwayne4gov.com_
(http://www.johnwayne4gov.com/)
Karl Dickey for Palm Beach County Commission _http://www.karldickey.org_
(http://www.karldickey.org/)

2010 is shaping up to  be a very important year for freedom if the
Candidates of the Libertarian Party  of Florida have any say about it. We are
recruiting more candidates every day  and in 2010 we will be able to give our
candidates more support than at any time  in he past. Our communications are
much better and by the elections we will have  a proficient volunteer
organization available to help all future  candidates.

2010 LPF STATE CONVENTION
PANAMA CITY,  FLORIDA

Will be held on Apr 24-25  at
Hilton Garden Inn 1101 N Hwy 231 Panama City Fl
850-392-1093 -  Reservation Code: LIB
Rates, Single $89.00, Double $99.00, Triple $109.00,  Suite $119.00 + Tax
MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS  NOW

The business meeting will be held from 10 AM until 4 PM.  SATURDAY
Keynote speaker will be Alexander Snitker,  Candidate for US Senate.
To be a delegate one must be a registered to vote  Libertarian and must
sign the non aggression pledge. "I do hereby certify that I  do not believe in
or advocate the initiation of force as a means of achieving  social,
economic, or political goals."
Visitors Welcome

The Banquet will be at 7:30 Saturday evening.
Dr. Randall Holcombe will be the Dinner Speaker at our State Convention,
Saturday April 24th. Dr. Holcombe is a registered Libertarian and was an
economics advisor to Governor Jeb Bush.
The Dinner will be S45.00.
If  you plan to attend the Dinner, please send your check as soon as
possible  payable to the Libertarian Party of Bay County. Their address is:
The  Libertarian Party of Bay County, 434 Spikes Road Southport, FL  32409

There  will be workshops Sunday Morning from 9 AM until 1 PM
Mark  Hinkle Candidate for LNC Chair will Speak on Building the Libertarian
Party and  Building Brand Name Recognition.
Alex Snitker and Jote` Thompson will speak  on Building the LP in Florida
through “Strike Force”

JOIN THE REVOLUTION: Become A Candidate
Campaign and  vote for Florida’s Libertarian Candidates

Thank You
JOHN WAYNE  SMITH
LIBERTARIAN CANDIDATE FOR GOVERNOR OF FLORIDA - 2010
203 W. Magnolia  Street, Leesburg, Florida 34748
Phone 352 787 5550 E Mail _jwsmith42...@aol.com_
(mailto:jwsmith42...@aol.com)

This is not spam! You are  receiving this because at sometime in the past
you provided the Libertarian  Party with your contact information. In the
coming year you will receive about  one e mail a week  from this office about
the campaigns. If you do not want  to receive such notices you may request by
E-Mail to be removed from this list  and we will promptly comply.