You are right. I just went to thespoof.com and found many funny fake news
stories written by Warren Redlich.

The problem is that it is easy to forget that they are supposed to be
spoofs. Here is an example. Warren Redlich wrote:

"Democratic Senate candidate and comedian Al Franken told reporters late
Friday that he was a judge at that Miss Alaska competition, and that Palin
tried to win him over by having sex with him and Margaret Trudeau, who was
then the wife of the Canadian Prime
Minister<http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i39838#>.
"

Now, I am wondering if this is true or at least partially true. The
possibilities are.

1. It is completely false.

2. Comedian Al Franken really did say that but he was joking. or

3. Comedian Al Franken really was the judge at that Miss Alaska Competition
but Sarah Palin did not do that or

4. The sentence is completely true.

Does anybody know? I do not

Sam Sloan