Supreme Court Judges hold back tears while Obama hypes H.R. 5175 DISCLOSE Act
http://targetfreedom.com/bills-in-congress/supreme-court-judges-hold-back-tears-while-obama-hypes-h-r-5175-disclose-act/

What no words will ever tell you, these faces will show you.

When Rome degenerated from a free republic into a tyranny the statesmen,
who had previously served the people,
were intimidated to be silent.
Is this what we are seeing now?

WATCH THESE VIDEOS:
Read his lips: Justice Alito's "YOU LIE" Moment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCcWuG2LO3E&feature=related

Justice Grimaces As Obama Criticizes Court
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k92SerxLWtc&;

Alito mouths "not true" as Obama criticizes Sup Court for opening floodgates to
special interests
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pB5uR3zgsA
--------------------------

June 23, 2010

Dear Friend in Liberty,

H.R. 5175, the DISCLOSE Act (really the Establishment Protection Act) is
scheduled to hit the House floor this Thursday, June 24.

Your immediate action is needed to stop this bill that would infringe on your
privacy, limit your right to free speech, and silence C4L and like-minded
organizations that hold the statists accountable.

Call the Capitol Hill switchboard at 202-224-3121 to speak to your
representative and tell him to reject this First Amendment-shredding
legislation.

The DISCLOSE Act was dead in the water until the NRA cut a deal for an
exemption for itself and a few other big liberal groups.  That was all Pelosi
needed to push the Establishment Protection Act forward... where it ran into a
buzz-saw of opposition from principled liberty-minded groups, led by Campaign
for Liberty.

You see, if there is one thing the establishment hates, it is watching its
hand-picked candidates be held accountable for their records on liberty issues.

The only thing they'd love more than shutting down efforts like C4L's issue
advocacy program is finding out exactly who gave to the program and how much
they contributed.

Make no mistake, despite their rhetoric, this bill is aimed straight at the
average, every day Americans who have banded together to form groups like
Campaign for Liberty.

Faceless bureaucrats could demand C4L turn over the names of those who have
donated as little as $600.

They want all the details they can get on those who oppose them and precisely
how much they're spending to do so.

Call the Capitol Hill switchboard at 202-224-3121 and let Congress know what
you think of this latest unconstitutional interference.

Campaign for Liberty takes the privacy of each and every one of our supporters
extremely seriously, and we know that there's no need for yet another
government list of freedom-loving patriots.

But the statists and their insider buddies are doing everything they can to
spin the Establishment Protection Act as a bill to help the little guy.

If they really wanted sunshine, Audit the Fed would have been the law of the
land immediately after its introduction.

And they wouldn't be exempting their favorites, like the unions (who spend
millions each election cycle), from most of the bill's provisions.

The federal government continues to operate with as little transparency as
possible, but when it comes to identifying those who stand up to it, our
elected officials trip all over themselves to get in front of the camera and
call for action.

We've stood together in some tough battles for nearly two years now, and you
and I know that if anyone can stop the Establishment Protection Act, it's the
liberty movement.

Please, call the Capitol Hill switchboard at 202-224-3121, today and Thursday
to speak to your representative and urge a "NO!" vote on H.R. 5175.

In Liberty,

John Tate
President
-------------

The Constitution of the United States of America ~by  Our Founding Fathers with
Introduction by Congressman Ron Paul

      Zoom

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003LD0FS0?ie=UTF8&seller=A1AVPSERX4QF0E&sn=jperna12
------------------------
Contact Congress Today: DISCLOSE Act Vote Tomorrow

As you might be already aware, House Speaker Pelosi had to pull the DISCLOSE
Act, H.R. 5175, from a scheduled vote last Friday, when widespread outrage
erupted over a special exemption for the NRA in exchange for not opposing the
bill. Well, the bill is still alive and well with a vote now scheduled in the
House for tomorrow, June 24. The Senate leadership has already promised Pelosi
that if the House passes the bill, then the Senate will vote on it in time for
it to take effect for the elections this fall.

Do you remember how President Obama called out the Supreme Court during his
State of the Union address back in January (see video below)? He was referring
to the Court's 5-4 decision in Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission
that unexpectedly upheld the Constitution and free speech by ruling that
corporations, unions, and nonprofit organizations are permitted to make
campaign contributions under the First Amendment. After chastising the Supreme
Court, Obama urged "Democrats and Republicans to pass a bill that helps correct
this."

The DISCLOSE Act is the bill that President Obama was asking for in his State
of the Union address. It is a direct attack on the free speech rights of
corporations and organizations, even online bloggers, during campaigns. For
more information about H.R. 5175 read Raven Clabough's two recent articles,
"NRA Trades First Amendment Rights for Second Amendment Rights" and "Dems Not
Yet Prepared to Let DISCLOSE Act Go Away."

Contact your representative and senators today in opposition to this latest
attack on free speech.

Thanks.

Your friends at The John Birch Society

-----------------------------

The Shadows of Power: The Council on Foreign Relations and the American Decline
by James Perloff 1988 (Paperback)
http://americanistbookstore.com/books/shadows-of-power-by-james-perloff/

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0882791346?ie=UTF8&seller=A1AVPSERX4QF0E&sn=jperna12

Follow up with the videos that are below:

REAL EYE OPENERS. DOWN LOAD THEM NOW BEFORE THEY DISAPPEAR.

This is the Most Extensive Collection of Freedom Videos Ever Compiled:
http://targetfreedom.com/videos-to-watch/best-collection-of-freedom-videos/

IF YOU ARE ONLY GOING TO WATCH A FEW,
LET IT BE THESE BELOW.
BUT PLEASE VISIT THE LINK ABOVE:

"Invisible Empire"
http://targetfreedom.typepad.com/targetfreedom/2010/04/invisible-empire.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTrJQpgf6sE

Police State 4 The Rise of FEMA
http://targetfreedom.typepad.com/targetfreedom/2010/04/police-state-4.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXBNRxUIZBM

Camp FEMA: American Lockdown - FULL MOVIE
http://targetfreedom.typepad.com/targetfreedom/2010/05/campfemaamericanlockdown-.html

http://www.blip.tv/file/3661748

Fall of the Republic HQ full length version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU&feature=fvw

Billy Vegas - The Militarization of Our Police
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8fYwOrt-O4

---------
Rick Barber, From Alabama has an amazing Political Ad
Our founding fathers would say: Gather your armies
http://www.thefoxnation.com/politics/2010/06/14/another-amazing-ad-alabama
ALSO FOUND AT:
http://www.rickbarberforcongress.com/
Rick Barber will now be classified as a thought criminal, and a potential
terrorist.
He will be put on the "no fly list".
He will be called "anti-government".
But in a free country, the people ARE the government.
In a free country, it is not possible for the people to be "anti-government".
When your government uses a term like "anti-government",
they are telling you that this is not a free country.
When your government uses a term like "anti-government",
they are telling you that they mean to MAKE SURE that this does not BECOME a
free country.

--------

Please watch these videos!
Visit the ultimate resource for defending liberty
CLICK HERE:
http://targetfreedom.com/
and CLICK HERE:
http://targetfreedom.typepad.com/
1. Links to liberty defending organizations
2. Links to liberty defending web pages
3. Links to A MASSIVE assortment of liberty defending videos
4. A stream lined system for contacting legislators with suggested letters
5. Links to liberty defending egroups
6. Links to magazines, literature and other materials
Are you looking for a book about defending liberty?
Many rare and out of print books are still available.
Look here:
http://AmericanistBookStore.com/

Then look here:
http://www.amazon.com/shops/jperna12

Censorship of these kind of links is rampant. Adding spaces is the usual
method.
If the link is not clickable try pasting it into the address bar.
Remove extra spaces if need be.
Or try clicking on the link as it appears in the blog at:
http://targetfreedom.typepad.com/targetfreedom/
Surf the REST of the blog while you are there.

IF CENSORSHIP OCCURS THE CREDIBILITY OF THE MESSAGE IS AFFIRMED. WOULD
GOVERNMENT TRY TO STIFLE A MESSAGE THAT IS NOT EXPOSING THE TRUTH?
Oppression of expression is confession

To have your address removed from my address book,
please reply to this e-mail with
REMOVE or UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

To have your address ADDED TO my address book,
please reply to this e-mail with
ADD in the subject line.
Or send and email to JPerna at sc.rr.com
which, if not censored,