Friends, recently my little cousin was dizzy and nauseous , she went to the dr
had an MRI and they discovered a tumor . They did surgery and unfortunately the
tumor was malignant and spread . She now does chemo and radiation 6 days a week
and the prognosis is not so great altho we have perfect hope . At this time in
my life politics seems silly and every problem I thought I had is insignificant
.
I am writing to tell you about the candlelighters race for the cure
candlelightersnv.org
we have a team , Team Kenzie , and I am asking you to please sponsor us if you
can . I am asking as a friend and as a grateful parent of  healthy children
such as yourself. I am asking all my LP people and so far I have been
disappointed , I understand if you cannot sponsor but maybe u could help spread
the word. The money goes to the fund for a cure that does research and helps
families that need it . I cannot think of a more deserving org  than this one .
debra