Rick Stanley
Constitutional Activist
Phone: 303-329-0481
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We the People Scoop 10/28/05

WE THE PEOPLE SCOOP - TO EXPOSE!                                    **
**  Visit the website: http://www.stanley2002.org                   **
**  OR Our NEW Offshore Host at www.wtpconstitutionalactivism.org   **
**  Like the Scoop? Forward it to everyone you know!                **
**                                                                  **
**  SPECIAL NOTICE: Many of our readers know that the scooplist has **
**  been down for just over a month. We have been given no answers  **
**  by our previous hosts, so obviously we were taken down by the   **
**  Powers That Be (PTB) that do not what to see this kind of info  **
**  coming out. Hence, we have moved our newsletter and will mirror **
**  the Stanley2002.org website to offshore servers where they      **
**  cannot be tampered with.  The new mirrored site will be at:     **
**  http://wtpconstitutionalactivism.org                            **

OPINION RELEASE: Thomas McGouey article 9/18/03

Quoting "Thomas M. McGouey \(tommy\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

In Knoxville, Tenn., in September, Thomas Martin McGouey, 51,
apparently set on committing suicide, left a note and painted a
bull's-eye on his body before arranging a standoff in which he
pointed a gun at police officers so they would kill him in
self-defense. McGouey's scheme failed because Knox County sheriff's
deputies, who fired 28 shots at him, missed with 27 and only grazed
his shoulder with the other. [Knoxville News-Sentinel, 9-19-03]

Well, A little over 2 years now and I reflect on that night of
September 16, 2003.

I pray no one ever goes through the dispair and hopelessness that I
felt that night. Life seemed pointless to me then. After 25 years in
the medical field and 2 degrees behind me, I tried to fill my life
with $, women and expensive merchandise. When I had my fill of them
all, I had nothing. Death seemed the only answer to my pain.

Well, God stood in the way of those missed 27 bullets shot by the
police that night. He had other plans for me. I was to fullfill my
purpose one way or another.

My life is now transformed. I am a new man and @ peace. I have
learned much over the past 2 years.

I am currently still living in Knoxville Tn after spending 16 months
in thie rcounty jail. I,ve completed my obligations to society, I
belong to many City and County orginizations that help the homeless,
the lost, the hurting.

I am the Administrator and Public Relations director for the "Peace
at Last Ministry". A 1/2 way house for hurting men who are searching
for answers and battling addictions. The hours are many,the salary is
minimal, but the blessing are priceless.

I just thought I would let you all know who that "crazy" guy was that
I read about.

The Lord has given me Purpose,Peace and Salvation.

"News of the Weird" ?? How about "News of God's Grace"

God Bless you all!

I.H.S Tommy [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Donations to the Peace At Last Ministry if you have the calling?  may be mailed to:

Peace At Last Ministries

621 Eleanor Street

Knoxville, TN. 37917

Thomas McGouey

ENOUGH
I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright, I wish you enough
rain to appreciate the sun more. I wish you enough happiness to keep
your spirit alive, I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys
in life appear bigger. I wish you God's Grace.

Disclaimer: Information shared in the Stanley Scoop is not necessarily
the opinion of the editor or staff.  It is shared for information
purposes only and it is recommended that you come to your own conclusions.
Live Free or Die! Liberty in our Lifetime!
We the People Scoop
http://www.stanley2002.org
http://www.wtpconstitutionalactivism.org
Reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Listen to: Standing Up for America Radio Show with Rick Stanley
Every Sunday, 6pm MST for 1 hour
On Truth Radio Network
to listen, click here: http://www.truthradio.com
Sponsored by:
Stanley Fasteners and Shop Supply http://www.stanleyfasteners.com

Also check out The Revolutionary Coalition!
This group is working to unite all third parties that defend the
constitution, independents, and non-voters (making up 60% of
Americans) into one SUPER THIRD PARTY!

On Yahoo groups at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheRevolutionaryCoalition

This group has a single line platform: "To defend our (Natural)
God-given, unalienable, Constitutionally protected and guaranteed
rights."

Subscribe by sending email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Also see our main website at:
http://www.therevco.org

To subscribe to the We the People Constitutional Activism Scoop,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you wish to unsubscribe from We the People Constitutional Activism Scoop,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

All other changes for personal attention, such as changing your email address, send to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Be aware that you may be receiving mail forwarded from a group,
in which case you may have to visit http://groups.yahoo.com to unsubscribe.
Please also note that mail sent to our "reply to:" address,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] is usually ignored....

Libertarian

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS