Rick Stanley
Constitutional Activist
Phone: 303-329-0481
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We the People Scoop 11/4/05
WE THE PEOPLE SCOOP - TO EXPOSE!                                    **
**  Visit the website: http://www.stanley2002.org                   **
**  OR Our NEW Offshore Host at www.wtpconstitutionalactivism.org   **
**  Like the Scoop? Forward it to everyone you know!                **
**                                                                  **
**  SPECIAL NOTICE: Many of our readers know that the scooplist has **
**  been down for just over a month. We have been given no answers  **
**  by our previous hosts, so obviously we were taken down by the   **
**  Powers That Be (PTB) that do not what to see this kind of info  **
**  coming out. Hence, we have moved our newsletter and will mirror **
**  the Stanley2002.org website to offshore servers where they      **
**  cannot be tampered with.  The new mirrored site will be at:     **
**  http://wtpconstitutionalactivism.org                            **

OPINION RELEASE: Save a life...unless it's a politician or a lawyer!

A neurologist says that if he can get to a stroke victim within 3 hours he

can totally reverse the effects of a stroke...totally. He said the trick was

getting a stroke recognized, diagnosed and getting to the patient within 3

hours which is tough.

RECOGNIZING A STROKE - A true story

Susie is recouping at an incredible pace for someone with a massive stroke

all because Sherry saw Susie stumble - - that is the key that isn't

mentioned below -and then she asked Susie the 3 questions.

So simple - - this literally saved Susie's life - - Some angel sent it to

Suzie's friend and they did just what it said to do. Suzie failed all three

so then 911 were called. Even though she had normal blood pressure readings

and did not appear to be a stroke as she could converse to some extent with

the Paramedics they took her to the hospital right away. Thank God ! for the

sense to remember the "3" steps. Read and Learn!

Sometimes symptoms of a stroke are difficult to identify. Unfortunately, the

lack of awareness spells disaster. The stroke victim may suffer brain damage

when people nearby fail to recognize the symptoms of a stroke. Now doctors

say a bystander can recognize a stroke by asking three simple questions:

1. *Ask the individual to SMILE.

2. *Ask him or her to RAISE BOTH ARMS.

3. *Ask the person to SPEAK A SIMPLE SENTENCE (Coherently)

(i.e.: It is sunny out today) If he or she has trouble with any of these

tasks, call 911 immediately and describe the symptoms to the dispatcher.

After discovering that a group of non-medical volunteers could identify

facial weakness, arm weakness and speech problems, researchers urged the

general public to learn the three questions. They presented their

conclusions at the American Stroke Association's annual meeting last

February. Widespread use of this test could result in prompt diagnosis and

treatment of the stroke and prevent brain damage.

A cardiologist says if everyone who gets this e-mail sends it to 10 people;

you can bet that at least one life will be saved.

BE A FRIEND AND SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH AS MANY FRIENDS AS POSSIBLE, it

could save their lives.

Disclaimer: Information shared in the Stanley Scoop is not necessarily
the opinion of the editor or staff.  It is shared for information
purposes only and it is recommended that you come to your own conclusions.
Live Free or Die! Liberty in our Lifetime!
We the People Scoop
http://www.stanley2002.org
http://www.wtpconstitutionalactivism.org
Reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Listen to: Standing Up for America Radio Show with Rick Stanley
Every Sunday, 6pm MST for 1 hour
On Truth Radio Network
to listen, click here: http://www.truthradio.com
Sponsored by:
Stanley Fasteners and Shop Supply http://www.stanleyfasteners.com

Also check out The Revolutionary Coalition!
This group is working to unite all third parties that defend the
constitution, independents, and non-voters (making up 60% of
Americans) into one SUPER THIRD PARTY!

This group has a single line platform: "To defend our (Natural)
God-given, unalienable, Constitutionally protected and guaranteed
rights."

Subscribe by sending email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Also see our main website at:
http://www.therevco.org

To subscribe to the We the People Constitutional Activism Scoop,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you wish to unsubscribe from We the People Constitutional Activism Scoop,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

All other changes for personal attention, such as changing your email address, send to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Be aware that you may be receiving mail forwarded from a group,
in which case you may have to visit http://groups.yahoo.com to unsubscribe.
Please also note that mail sent to our "reply to:" address,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] is usually ignored....

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS