From: "Thomas R. Ascher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2005 6:29 PM
Subject:  Urgent Action!!! --US Proposes dousing wilderness areas with deadly
herbicides

AND THE INSANITY JUST KEEPS ACCELERATING......

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITON AND  SEND THIS ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE--THERE ARE ONLY
THREE WEEKS LEFT!
*****************

http://www.organicconsumers.org/blm.htm
ALERT: U.S. PROPOSES DOUSING WILDERNESS AREAS WITH HERBICIDES
Click Here to Sign Petition
(your info will not be shared - privacy policy)
Note: Public comment period ends Jan.9,2006
The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) has proposed to apply massive amounts of
herbicides to public lands in 17 Western states. The BLM claims these pesticides
need to be applied to forests, rangelands and aquatic areas in order to reduce
the risk of fire and slow the spread of invasive weeds. Under the proposal
932,000 acres would undergo chemical application in 17 western states, including
National Monuments and National Conservation areas.
An integral part of this proposal involves aerial spraying of toxic herbicides,
which increases negative impacts on non-targeted vegetation, wildlife, and
people, including recreationists, tourists, and native peoples (herbicide
application areas include Alaska, where native fishing and plant gathering is
widespread).
The herbicides that would be used include persistent and mobile chemicals,
including known developmental and reproductive toxins. The list of herbicides
includes 4 new chemicals and 14 other pesticides, including 2,4-D, bromacil,
chlorsulfuron, diquat, diuron, fluridone, hexazinone, teburthiruon, triclopyr,
and picloram. The proposal would also allow the use of "new chemicals that may
be developed in the future."
Fortunately, the proposal also includes an analysis of possible outcomes of
using nonchemical means of managing these areas and offers an option (Option C)
wherein traditional methods of vegetation management are used on public lands,
not the use widespread application of toxic chemicals.
Take action now and submit your public comment in support of Option C of the
Bureau of Land Management Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement.
Note: Public comment period ends Jan.9,2006

Disclaimer: Information shared in the We The People Scoop is not necessarily
the opinion of the editor or staff.  It is shared for information
purposes only and it is recommended that you come to your own conclusions.
Live Free or Die! Liberty in our Lifetime!
We the People Scoop
http://www.stanley2002.org (Down currently but will also be recreated offshore)
http://www.wtpconstitutionalactivism.org
Reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Listen to: Standing Up for America Radio Show with Rick Stanley
Every Sunday, 6pm MST for 1 hour
On Truth Radio Network
to listen, click here: http://www.truthradio.com
Sponsored by:
Stanley Fasteners and Shop Supply http://www.stanleyfasteners.com

Also check out The Revolutionary Coalition!
This group is working to unite all third parties that defend the
constitution, independents, and non-voters (making up 60% of
Americans) into one SUPER THIRD PARTY!

This group has a single line platform: "To defend our (Natural)
God-given, unalienable, Constitutionally protected and guaranteed
rights."

Subscribe by sending email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Also see our main website at:
http://www.therevco.org

To subscribe to the We the People Constitutional Activism Scoop,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you wish to unsubscribe from We the People Constitutional Activism Scoop,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

All other changes for personal attention, such as changing your email address, send to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Be aware that you may be receiving mail forwarded from a group,
in which case you may have to visit http://groups.yahoo.com to unsubscribe.
Please also note that mail sent to our "reply to:" address,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] is usually ignored....

Libertarian Libertarian party

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS