From: "Eric May" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 7:41 AM
Subject: [TheRevolutionaryCoalition] Special to Crawford Peace House: Military
Moms targeted by Bush Boyz!

> Dear Mrs. Vaughn,
>
>   On behalf of soldiers everywhere, who have all sworn to defend the
constitution, even against domestic tyranny, I apologise for all the flack you
and other military families have endured from government disinformation and
intimidation operations.

>   We are a group called Ghost Troop, comprised of former military officers and
enlisted, who have, as you did, dedicated ourselves to free discussion of our
times and troubles -- and above all, of the militarization of American foreign
and domestic policy.  We have been active in what we call (and you have
experienced) the INFOWAR, since April, 2003, when we caught the military/media
in a massive cover-up of the Battle of Baghdad (the thing that went on from the
time the media broadcast Private Jessica Lynch to the time they set up the "pull
down" of Saddam's statue.

>   The goal, in Iraq and America (and several other places where the Bush
regime wants to send our forces next) is to "win the propaganda war."  This is a
violation of many different laws, of course, since it entails using
psychological warfare against "friendlies" like you and the military families
with whom you associate, but at this point, with Bush claiming dictatorial
powers in "The War on Terror," nothing should surprise us.

>   I'm forwarding your moving letter to Ghost Troop and our infowar allies.  We
are part of a growing American Resistance to domestic tyranny, a public affairs
unit dealing with what public affairs was meant to deal with:  simple truth.  If
you would like to know more about us, you can refer to our recent press release:
http://www.nationalvanguard.org/printer.php?id=6479

>   If you would like my Congressional Report on the military/media criminal
disinformation/intimidation operation, you can refer to my www.ghosttroop.net
(four volumes), which records my correspondence (and occasional replies) from
the very types of media/political/military folks you have contacted in a vain
effort to find someone who takes the Constitution seriously.  The names are
quite prominent, and as our press release above indicates, I have the
media/public affairs background necessary to make direct contact with the VIP's.
The cover-up of reality, and the suppression of citizens who are trying to
express and examine reality, is pervasive.

>   We are, Mrs. Robins, living under dictatorship, and the story you tell below
has become all-too-common.  You, like many other loyal, patriotic Americans,
have become sadder but wiser from your experience, and I urge you to continue in
all your pro-American efforts to tell the simple truth!

>   Best regards, and respect
>
>   Captain Eric H. May, MI, USA
>   CO, Ghost Troop, 3/7 Cybercav+
>   MIssion of Conscience / Patriots in Action
>
>   PS: The man up there in the TO line with you is the NYTimes' Chief Pentagon
Correspondent, Thom Shanker.  You know by now that the Times covered for Bush's
illegal wiretaps of US citizens for a year before condescending to tell the
public the truth (or part of the truth, more likely) on the matter.  My word on
this:  If the Times told what it -- and the rest of the self-censoring, pro-war
media -- knew about the Bush Boyz, there would be an impeachment trial
immediately.  Below I include an email between Thom and me (we used to be
colleagues) from two years ago, in which you'll be able to see the double-talk
and double-think of the media.  As his telephone number is at the bottom of the
email, I urge you and others concerned in your story to contact him.  Who knows,
Shanker and the Times might just consider it convenient to do their jobs and
serve the truth, but I wouldn't count on it on the basis of past performance --
would you?

>   Thom Shanker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003
09:35:47 -0500
> To: Eric May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> From: Thom Shanker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Dissident officer accuses White House of cover-up
>
> Captain May,
>
> In the interest of holiday understanding, I have to ask: After treating you
with respect, as opposed to the hostile notes I know you have gotten from other
members of the news media, why do you choose to insult me, as you did in the
note you sent out? Such action is beneath a professional soldier such as you.

> Regards,
> Thom
>
> At 05:26 PM 12/23/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>   My name is Captain Eric H. May, and I am making the flat allegation that the
Bush White House covered up the Battle of Baghdad with the Private Jessica scam.
Please be so kind as to visit the site I brough on line two days ago:
www.geocities.com/onlythecaptain/

> If you find the evidence of interest, kindly contact me via this email.  I am
copying this letter to Thom Shanker, chief pentagon correspondent for the New
York Times.  Thom knows about the cover up, but is afraid to tell -- all the
mainstream media are.  You already knew you couldn't trust them, didn't you?

> With your permission, I'll include you in my daily column, If I May, an
analysis of war news from a former intelligence and public affairs officer.  If
you don't want me to contact you again, kindly send a message.

> Best regards,
> Captain May
>
> Thom Shanker
> Pentagon correspondent
> The New York Times
> 202/862-0323
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>   To: undisclosed-recipients:;
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 03:46:55 EST
> Subject: [FREEDOMSFORUM] Gov't Spying on Military Families (Pure Hell!)
>
>   Domestic Spying & Incident of Intimidation of Military Families
> By Bob Fertik
> Created 2005-12-20 23:55
>
> Letter from a Military "Mom":
>
> I am sending this letter to you in hope of finding a source to hear my
concerns.  It is something that has bothered me since the occurrence, and I know
it is not something that should have happened, and I worry for my family's
safety as I step out to speak about this.

> During my son's deployment to Iraq, February 2004-February 2005: I created a
small group website on MSN, for families and friends of our soldiers deployed
unit. It was a membership only site, and we were a tight group of mostly "Moms",
from all over the United States, just trying to make it through each day. The
support and help we gave one another is a singular experience of grace, I will
never forget.

> During the first few months of our site, the Army decided to call every single
family on the site, informing them, that the site was not to be used by any of
the families. The Department of Defense, called families in the middle of the
night to notify them to not use the web site. Most of the families were near
tears, thinking they were getting "THE" call telling them their child or loved
one had been killed or injured.

> The information received via the phone call, was to inform the families that
the base did not condone the site, nor the Army, and that it was not to be used;
the gist was, families were not allowed to use the site, or they could get into
"trouble". Some members reported their soldier calling from Iraq, telling them
to be careful about using the site as the Army was monitoring it.

> As Web Mistress of the site I needed to respond and qualify this information,
as well as to educate this commanding officer as to the rights and liberties of
a private web site, which I did.  I was told I would have to let a commanding
officer on the site to monitor the messages; I did allow this, but I also
informed the officer that this was a courtesy, as there is no such law, or right
of the military to monitor, shut down or exclude our web site.

> I believe we received this order, and treatment for a couple of reasons.
Occasionally we would voice our concerns publicly over what our government was
failing to do to help our soldiers, or we would share or argue political opinion
as well.  The second reason may be; the armed services all have a group of their
own family type support ("FRG); as we were not local to the base our soldiers
deployed from, the site was a means to provide that support, as best as we
could. The support group at our base, tried to force the site to be given over
to them, which I refused. At this time I was told, I might want to be careful,
as the government was monitoring the site as well. Soldiers in our unit, while
in Iraq, were telling their parents to stay off of the site, or to be very
careful of what they wrote. This came from a rear detachment officer in charge,
and members on the site. I reminded the Army I am a private citizen, not on
base, with a private site making no claims to have any
>  affiliation with any branch of service, but clearly stating we were families
and friends of our unit in support of one another.  We were treated to power by
intimidation. It isn't hard to make that work, when you have someone's child in
a war zone.

> We were a group of 77 families from all over the country, at the time of the
call. Every single family was phoned and told not to use the site; and I believe
some 150 other families were phoned as well, as it was an official order from a
commanding officer.

> I have waited to speak of this situation, until my son was home safe and sound
and also after his transfer to another base. Yes, I was afraid of repercussions
that could have harmed him, one way or another. I called my local senators
office, 4 months ago, following up every 10 days to 2 weeks, and still have no
answers or support.

> I admit I am not comfortable writing this, as required to, as I am still
concerned for my son and the other soldiers and families involved on the site.
We didn't endanger them by means of displaying their photos with their names,
giving up information about their location and actions. We were very careful to
not breach Intel protocol, learning Ops protocol, as well as respecting and
complying with it. We simply were at times, vocal about our displeasure with our
president and government for how our military was being treated, or how the
presidential election was being handled. There are literally hundreds of
military family, private support groups on the Internet. I truly believe we were
singled out because of my refusal to hand the site over to the local F.R.G., as
well as outspoken political beliefs.

> It's simply amazing that my son and others risk their lives for "Freedom" in
Iraq, when his own mothers civil liberties are threatened and families are
intimidated into silence, by the very same Army he is serving. I am hoping after
reading this you may direct me as to where I can at least have this concern
heard. Basically, are the following common practice, and legal?

> -The Armed services can order families from communicating in a private forum?
>
> -The Armed services can threaten private citizens first amendment rights?
>
> I want to make sure this is not happening to other service member's families.
We live in a hell everyday during the deployment of our loved ones; we don't
need the added bullying or stripping away our means of helping one another. Any
idea, or direction you can point me in would be greatly appreciated. Also, this
problem can be corroborated by other families if need be.

> Why did it take so long for me to step forward? Originally I contacted my
Senators office, with no reply for six months, and have also spoken with the
A.C.L.U; (with little hope of action due to the length of time that has passed)
but until now was not willing to come forward in a public way. It took until
September for my son to be safely stationed at another base, and other family's
service members to either be out of the service all together or be transferred
as well. We were afraid for their safety, our own, our relationships with them
and their future in the service, all of these things could have been affected,
and we couldn't chance one more problem or pressure being added to the already
heavy load the families and soldiers live with. The intimidation worked. Is this
just something silly I should let go? It doesn't seems trivial to me, but I am
learning unless it happens to someone personally, no one seems to care. Thank
you, for your time

> Robin Vaughan
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> =====================================
>
> SUBMITTED BY:
> Subj: DOMESTIC SPYING & INCIDENT OF INTIMIDATION OF MILITARY FAMILIES
> Date: 12/21/05 12:35:13 PM Central Standard Time
> From: CowboyNEOK
> To: LAdams727
>
> Loren:
>
> FYI.  Please spread far and wide.
>
> -Tim

Disclaimer: Information shared in the We The People Scoop is not necessarily
the opinion of the editor or staff.  It is shared for information
purposes only and it is recommended that you come to your own conclusions.
Live Free or Die! Liberty in our Lifetime!
We the People Scoop
http://www.stanley2002.org (Down currently but will also be recreated offshore)
http://www.wtpconstitutionalactivism.org
Reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Listen to: Standing Up for America Radio Show with Rick Stanley
Every Sunday, 6pm MST for 1 hour
On Truth Radio Network
to listen, click here: http://www.truthradio.com
Sponsored by:
Stanley Fasteners and Shop Supply http://www.stanleyfasteners.com

Also check out The Revolutionary Coalition!
This group is working to unite all third parties that defend the
constitution, independents, and non-voters (making up 60% of
Americans) into one SUPER THIRD PARTY!

This group has a single line platform: "To defend our (Natural)
God-given, unalienable, Constitutionally protected and guaranteed
rights."

Subscribe by sending email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Also see our main website at:
http://www.therevco.org

To subscribe to the We the People Constitutional Activism Scoop,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you wish to unsubscribe from We the People Constitutional Activism Scoop,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

All other changes for personal attention, such as changing your email address, send to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Be aware that you may be receiving mail forwarded from a group,
in which case you may have to visit http://groups.yahoo.com to unsubscribe.
Please also note that mail sent to our "reply to:" address,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] is usually ignored....

Libertarian Libertarian party

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS