Agreed but what is the difference between the law which the Constitution
makes possible and the philosophy of law as allowed by the Constitution?
I'm a little slow and this question is not meant to be rhetorical.  I need
help here.

--
Earl

One hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the most skillful.
Seizing the enemy without fighting is the most skillful.

Never will those who wage war tire of deception.

Sun Wu (Tzu)