>From: "Stephen Frank" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: A STUPID DRUNK OR A CHILD MOLESTER: WHICH IS WORSE
>Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 21:33:19 -0500
>
>If you would like your candidate, cause or product to be seen by one of the
>largest California political web sites, newsletter and blogs, your banner
>ad can be placed on my web site.  In July we received 461,679
>hits--June had over 351,000.  For more information, contact me at
>805-795-1271 or send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Steve Frank
>
>[]
>
>1
><http://www.capoliticalnews.com/index.php>Home Page -
><http://www.capoliticalnews.com/contact.php>Contact Us -
><http://www.capoliticalnews.com/emailist.php>Join Email List -
><http://www.capoliticalnews.com/links.php>Links -
><http://www.capoliticalnews.com/frankbio.php>Stephen Frank
><http://www.capoliticalnews.com/frankbio.php>Bio
>
>TO COMMENT ON THIS OR OTHER BLOGS, POST YOUR COMMENTS DIRECTLY AT
>http://www.capoliticalnews.com/discuss.php?id=625
>
>FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS AND EMAIL LIST
>
>The title of this is not a trick question, it is a serious one.
>
>We all know the story of Mel Gibson.  He got drunk and said stupid things
>about Jews and Israel.  Of course, when the Rev. Jesse Jackson and the Rev.
>Al Sharpton talk about Jews and Israel, they are NOT drunk, just
>ignorant.  But, Gibson has apologized for what he said.  By the way, many
>Democrats in D.C. and the wannabee Ned Lamont, would prefer Israel be
>forgotten and we give that tiny nation to the terrorists of the Middle
>East.  Yet, what Gibson said is wrong, though Lamont was sober when he said
>he wanted the Israeli's to stop fighting.
>
>Yet, because of the drunk driving and the stupid things said by Gibson,
>Senator Tom McClintock properly denounced him and said he would no longer
>use a fund raising letter from Gibson (which had been stopped anyway
>several months ago).
>
>On the other hand, in 2001, John Garamendi used a famous celebrity to raise
>money by mail.  This celebrity went in jail in the early 1970's for CHILD
>MOLESTATION.  Have you heard the Democrats or John Garamendi denounce
>this?  Have you heard Garamendi swear he would never use this person
>again.  Have you heard the Democrats or Garamendi say this man needs
>help?  No, instead, President Carter gave this man a presidential
>pardon!  Do child molesters EVER deserve a pardon--now this man can live
>next to a school, doesn't have to register as a sex offender--and could
>baby sit for your children.  That is what Carter did by issuing a
>pardon.  Indeed, this is the attitude of Democrats toward woman and child,
>they are fair game.  Carter pardons child molesters and Clinton has sex in
>the Oval Office with an Intern.
>
>Yes, you do know who this child molester is.  Along with Mary and Paul,
>Peter Yarrow sang such songs as "Puff the Magic Dragon" the ode to smoking
> [...]

Freedom exists only on the frontier

It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are
wrong. -Voltaire [François Marie Arouet] (1694-1778)

An honest man can feel no pleasure in the exercise of power over his
fellow citizens." -- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious
day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last
and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

...H. L.  Mencken (1880 - 1956)

Yahoo! Groups Links