> I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction with this one.
> I've had EV-4.03 working fine with OSX 10.6, but following the upgrade to
> 10.7 I can't get it to install either using the default configuration or any
> variation.

The new Xcode 4.x doesn't use a working C compiler *by default*, but at
the moment still comes with an alternative, working compiler (gcc, which
they used in xcode 3.x until it changed its license). You have to find out
how it is called (probably gcc-4.6 or so) and use it, then suddenly a lot
of software starts working again :)

Also, going back to xcode 3.x will work out of the box, as the default
compiler is working.

The reason to switch to a broken (less well tested and no longer
maintained) compiler is purely political - apple is very unfriendly to
free software and doesn't want to respect your rights.

You would definitely be better off with gcc or a current llvm release.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schm...@schmorp.de